Quality, style and experience for your table, kitchen and living. Italian excellence since 1856.
Kikka re-introduces the charm of tradition and the domestic hearth in everyday home kitchen. The handles and structure are made from 18/10 stainless steel and are guaranteed by Sambonet quality and tradition. Kikka is suitable for induction, gas, electric and ceramic hobs. It is dishwasher proof.
Use & Care
- Before use, wash in warm soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Never place empty cookware on a heating element.
- Do not allow gas flames to go up the sides of the pan.
- When using salt, wait until the water is boiling to add it and allow it to completely dissolve.
- Salt deposited may react chemically and electrolytically causing pitting in the stainless steel.
- When washing do not use detergents containing chlorine, as they may corrode stainless steel.
- Do not cool it down suddenly.
- Do not use salty foods or containing lemon, vinegar, tomatoes to store.
- To remove halos due to overheating clean it with a specific stainless steel cleaner only.
- To remove white chalk deposits in the cookware, boil water with vinegar, leave it until it gets cool and then wash it normally.
There are no reviews yet.