- Never leave any pan empty over a hot burner. This could ruin the pan and cause damage to your stovetop.
- Cookware should never be overheated.
- Do not use steel wool or other metal pads. They could leave coarse scratches.
- Always nest your non-stick pans carefully. Never place any metal pan covers with thin, sharp edges inside your pan.
- To cook tempura etc., please do not raise the oil temperature above 200 degrees.
- Allow pans to cool completely before washing. Never immerse a hot pan in cold water as this will cause irreparable warping.
- After use, please wash well and keep dry.